We want to create instruments and structures for the development and use of AI in Germany. To this end, we support important sectors such as mobility, health, cybersecurity and the future of work. We are pursuing this goal with the Center for tangible AI and digitalization.
AI-based technology development
Development in real laboratories
Experienceability in real laboratories
At the Center for tangible AI and digitalization, we provide answers and show in an interactive Experience Hub how we are already benefiting from artificial intelligence today. The focus is on the development of AI-based technologies and the ecosystem.
With a real lab, a digitized test track for semi-autonomous vehicles in the heart of Berlin, progress in connected mobility can be experienced for oneself. We not only networked cars, but also business and science. With a scalable platform for data and mobility software, we support new innovative ideas and solutions. We also contribute our expertise to politics to successfully shape digitization in Germany.
- Showcase for ZEKI projects
- Tangible exhibition for all target groups
- Scalable and flexible exhibition
- Interdisciplinary work
- Exchange with other teams
- Flexible and digitized furniture
- Opportunity to discuss content in an informal setting
- Space for social events
- Seating and table area for taking meals
- Exchange in small working groups
- Sound separation between the work areas
- Intelligent and connected workplaces
- Welcoming our guests and partners
- Information about projects and events
- Possibility to contact us
- Demonstration of delivery robot scenarios
- Test track for live usage
- Tele operator for remote control of the delivery robot
- Place of communication in the sense of a modern workspace
- Shared office functionality
- Display for showing current events in ZEKI
- Design-Thinking Workshops
- Hybrid team meetings
- Atmosphere that promotes creativity
Experiencing artificial intelligence
We want to make artificial intelligence tangible. We show how an autonomously driving car perceives its surroundings. Not simulated – but with real data from Berlin’s road traffic. You can already experience what tomorrow’s mobility will look like in partially autonomous vehicles in Berlin Mitte and City West, as well as on the digitized route. In the Experience Hub at Ernst-Reuter-Platz, you can try out new AI applications and talk to our experts.
Subscribe our newsletter
Zentrum für erlebbare Künstliche Intelligenz und Digitalisierung e.V.
+49 30 – 314 74 170
We offer a university working environment, which is characterized by the use of the latest technologies and close cooperation with partners from industry and research.